Gay and Lesbian
Saunas and Fitness Centers (桑那、健身) : Kowloon (九龍)
ABC Sauna ('All Boy Club')
- Address: Unit 601, 6/F Cheong Hing Building, 72 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong (Exit A2 from the TST MTR station)
- Tel: 2301-4500
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: 2:00 pm - 12:00 am (Monday-Friday)
1:00 pm - 12:00 am (Saturday)
1:00 pm - 12:00 am (Sunday)
- Cost: $130
- Details: A very nice and clean place, with a room and well-lit relaxation area. Sauna and Steam Room are both good. Excellent showers, although no privacy for those who are shy :) Maze, movie room, dark room, several rooms have viewing ports into other areas. At least one room has a sling for intense play. All rooms are equipped with condoms and lube.
- (Added: 11-Jun-2005 Hits: 11609 Rating: 6.17 Votes: 68 ) Rate It
- Address: 2/F, Oxford (Chun Lee) Commerical Building, 494-496 Nathan Road, Yaumatei, Kowloon (MAP)
- Tel: 2388-5963
- Hours: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am (Noon - Midnight)
- Cost: HK$70 every night.
- Details: Sauna/Steam/Cafe. Very similar to Tai Fan, which is one floor below in the same building. Two karaoke rooms, large sitting room, video room, six relax rooms, extremely dark steam room, and one of the largest dry sauna in HK. Some food and soft drinks available.
- (Added: 25-Sep-1998 Hits: 0 Rating: 4.26 Votes: 107 ) Rate It
- Address: 33 Pitt Street, 1/F, Yaumatei, Kowloon
- Tel: 2771-0869, 2770-7673
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Hours: Noon-11pm
- Cost: reported as $56 on weekdays and higher on weekends.
- Details: "great place for men over 30 and their admirers!! big steam room and dry sauna that are very active!! friendly staff."
- Visitors' Comments: Pros: clean, many cabins providing condoms/lubes, free internet and 2 karaoke rooms
Cons: only older people :P
[30 Nov 2007]
- (Added: 22-Oct-2007 Hits: 0 Rating: 5.29 Votes: 7 ) Rate It
- Address: 5/F, Harilela Mansion, 81 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon (MAP)
- Tel: 2366-0629 / 2366-4382
- Fax: 2366-7687
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: 11:45 am - 11:45 pm
- Cost: $56
- Details: Opened in October 2000, this is a spacious, well-equipped sauna. They have 200 lockers, but #140 and higher are half-sized. 3 karaoke rooms (2 medium-sized, 1 giant); both a steam room and a dry sauna - while the steam room is medium-sized, the dry sauna seems like the largest in HK; several toilet/shower rooms in different areas; a good-sized and comfortable resting area with a large TV; Numerous private rooms, each with paper towels and a trash can - a few are very large with queen-sized mattresses! There are only a few showers outside the steam room, which get crowded. Extra towels are available at no charge. The staff are helpful and friendly. For an extra charge, you can book a place for a simple dinner. The owner was previously a partner in the Tai Fan sauna, and is very interested in feedback. Condoms and lube are only available from the counter.
The common areas were remodeled in October 2004, with the addition of mirrors and the creation of a more spacious feel. The floor of the sauna room is now tile instead of wood, so it gets slippery - be careful!
- Visitors' Comments: A good place, but can be boring for Westerners - the relaxing area is too dark to read, there are no good magazines, and the TV just shows local Chinese television [27-Dec-2000]. The giant 2-3 person bathtub is gone - I guess nt enough people were interested in using it. [27-Apr-2001]
- (Added: 30-Oct-2000 Hits: 0 Rating: 6.09 Votes: 100 ) Rate It
KK Fitness Club
- Address: 16/F (Top Floor), Block A, Fuk Lok (Fortuna) Building, 19-21 Jordan Road, Jordan, Kowloon (MAP)
Take the lift to 15/F, then walk up the stairs to KK.
- Tel: 2388-3931 / 2388-6138
- Hours: 2:00 pm - 1:00 am
- Cost: $68
- Details: A medium-sized place, with steam room, dry sauna, 3 karaoke rooms, 2 TV/resting rooms, a dark room, and several private rooms (some of them very narrow). Arranged in 2 main areas - the sauna is at one end and the steam room at the other. Both areas have showers, but the ones by the dry sauna are cleaner. Mostly a middle-aged crowd.
NOTE: This is one of only two saunas where I found condoms and lube (and tissues and a wastebasket) in each private room.
- (Added: 25-Sep-1998 Hits: 0 Rating: 5.24 Votes: 46 ) Rate It
MEMBERS' CONNECTION TOO (formerly D.F. Concept)
- Address: 2/F Champagne Court, 42 Carnarvon Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
(Enter up the steps at the "We Wet Corner" sign)
- Tel: 2295-6032
- E-mail: Membersc@mail.hongkong.com
- Hours: 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
3:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. (Saturday)
3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Sunday & Public Holidays)
- Cost: Monday to Friday: $88
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday: $108
- Activities: Monday: Person with Tie & Jacket get $30.00 OFF
Tuesday and Friday: Teenage under 23 is Free
Wednesday: Person with other sauna card get $30.00 OFF
Thursday: Nude Day
Saturday: Opens till 4am. Nude Night after 10pm
- Details: "Steam room, dark maze, 7 private rooms."
Note: Their magazine advertisements say they only want customers 18-22 years old, but their Web site does not.
(Formerly known as D.F. Concept, and Jonathan's Fitness Center before that.)
I hope they have modified the steam room from how D.F. Concept had it, so that the steam cannot burn anyone's leg any more.
- (Added: 19-May-2002 Hits: 6803 Rating: 2.75 Votes: 8 ) Rate It
RAINBOW Sauna (彩虹)
- Address: 14/F., K.K. Centre, No.46-54 Temple Street, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon (MAP)
- Tel: 2385-6652
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Hours: 24 Hours per day
- Cost: $66 for 10 hours, with an addtional hourly fee after that. [Fee will go p on 17 September 2005 - $78 for members and $98 for non-members]
- Details: Large and welcoming feel. Area: >4,300 sq.ft. - On 12th, 13th and 14th floor (3rd floor opened in the Spring of 2005) - Main Entrance on 14/F. The 11th Floor wll open in September 2005, and there may be a 15th floor or rooftop area in 2006. Movies, shower, steam, karaoke, cruising. They also make an effort to welcome 'chubbies'.
Renovated and expanded in 2005 to 3 floors, with the bottom floor having a maze, and a room set up somewhat like a train car with a movie room in back. Also has a cafe/karaoke room and several $6-$8 drink dispensers.
Website address updated October 2008.
- (Added: 25-Sep-1999 Hits: 17114 Rating: 5.44 Votes: 121 ) Rate It
TAI FAN (大番)
- Address: 1/F Oxford (Chun Lee) Commercial Building, 494-496 Nathan Road, Yaumatei, Kowloon
- Tel: 2770-7673 / 2771-0869
- Hours: 12:00pm-12:00am (Midnight)
- Details: Looks very much like Babylon sauna, which is one floor upstairs from this one. Dry sauna, steam room, relaxation area, 2 karaoke rooms, video room, some private rooms. The steam room is one of the hottest in HK, and one of the largest dry saunas in HK (same size as Babylon, I think).
- (Added: 25-Sep-1998 Hits: 0 Rating: 5.18 Votes: 61 ) Rate It
Warm House (溫暖家)
- Address: 8/F, Unit B, Kiu Kong Mansion, 524 Nathan Road, Yaumatei, Kowloon
(Just South of the intersection with Waterloo Road - Near Exit D of the Yau Ma Tei MTR station).
(Their Chinese address says it's in Mong Kok, but the location is actually Yaumatei).
- Tel: 2783-8103
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: 3:00 pm - 12:00 am (Midnight)
- Cost: Monday-Friday: $48
Saturday, Sunday, Holidays: $60
- Details: "A place for relaxation and leisure. Resting hall, TV, Computer, Reading, Movie Room, One Big Dark Room, Two Private Rooms & Shower."
"Wear under wear ONLY." So perhaps that means no towels?
- Visitors' Comments: Note - this place is not a Sauna - it has no steam room or hot sauna. It is a Japanese-style "cruising box" - so cruise! [-Ed]
- (Added: 26-Aug-2002 Hits: 0 Rating: 3.69 Votes: 118 ) Rate It
Disclaimer: I cannot guarantee that all the information available here is current or correct, although I have done my best to make it so. Also please keep in mind that I am not affiliated with any of these sites or businesses in any way.
Pages Updated On: 3-Nov-2012 - 10:04:50
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.
© Edward Spodick