Gay and Lesbian
Gay/Lesbian Clubs, Bars, Cafes (酒吧、業~所)
21樓 The Temptation Lesbian Pub
- Address: 21/F., The Lamma Tower, 12-12A Hau Fook Street, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- Tel: 852-2332-10989
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: 20:30 - 04:00
- Details: The only Lesbian Bar located in Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon.
- (Added: 4-Jul-2008 Hits: 6469 Rating: 3.54 Votes: 13 ) Rate It
- Address: 6/F Yeung Iu Chi Comm. Bldg., 460-462 Jaffe Road, Causeway Bay, HK
- Tel: 2838-3022
- (Added: 22-Nov-2003 Hits: 0 Rating: 3.02 Votes: 49 ) Rate It
Bauhinia Beach Club
- Address: Middle Bay Beach
- Tel: 28126055
- Fax: 28120699
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Hours: Weekday 9am to 7pm; Weekend 9am to 9pm
- Details: Asia's premier beach club catering to Hong Kong's gay community. Available for private party bookings.
- (Added: 3-Nov-2010 Hits: 0 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1 ) Rate It
- Address: 2/F (turn left when you exit the lift), Wing Wah Building, no.40P Shan Tung St (near Sai Yeung Choi St South), Mongkok
- Tel: 23325793
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: 6pm-1pm
- Details: Says they are "a good place for coffee, chocolate & drinks. nice cafe|"
- (Added: 1-Oct-2008 Hits: 0 Rating: 0 Votes: 0 ) Rate It
- Address: 2A+B, G/F, AWT Centre, Austin Avenue, TST / 尖沙咀柯士甸小路2A+B AWT中心地下 Chemical Suzy
- Tel: 2736-0087 (>8pm)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Hours: 6pm to 4am
- Details: "Queer-night" available at Chemical Suzy -
a brand new g-spot is now available for gay youngsters.
chemical-suzy offers an event nite' for gay every Thursday.
It featured with video projector, music magazines,
interneting, TV games w/ lcd mon, personal adv. service,
& cyber-style interior decoration. NO ENTRANCE FEE.
student21: 新'基地'？ 點好玩呀？
boy18: 嘩,有LCD螢幕, 免費上網, 電視遊戲, 後現代cyber裝修, 音樂雜誌, 同志卡通...
student21: 嘩! 的確是強差人意。哂年青人喎...
- (Added: 8-Jul-2000 Hits: 0 Rating: 3.17 Votes: 125 ) Rate It
CHILL OUT BAR
- Address: 12/F.,Whole Floor,Englong Comm.Bldg.,184 Nathan Road, Tsimshatsui (Opposite of Tsimshatsui Police Station)
- Tel: 3188-5079 or 9026-2672
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 5:30pm -2:30am
Closed on Sunday
- Details: Tailor made packages for birthday party and private function ! Comfortable envoirment and reasonable price!
- (Added: 17-Apr-2006 Hits: 0 Rating: 3.25 Votes: 4 ) Rate It
CLUB 97 (Club |||||||||///////)
- Address: 9 Lan Kwai Fong, Central, Hong Kong
- Tel: 2810-9333
- Hours: Gay Nights - Fridays from 6:00 - 10:00 pm - No entry feee, 2for1 drinks.
- Details: Completely renovated in October 2001, the environment is substantially more elegant than before, and the atmosphere is much more welcoming.
- (Added: 25-Sep-1998 Hits: 0 Rating: 4.41 Votes: 52 ) Rate It
- Address: 3/F The Emperor Hotel, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
- Tel: 2961-3350
- Fax: 2761-0881
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Hours: 5pm to 3am
- Details: "Every Sunday night for the Gays, free Karaoke and Internet. Nice and quiet environment; perfect for social gathering and meets new people."
- Visitors' Comments: They're trying to get a Sunday night gay scene going there. The Web site also focuses on the club's availability for private functions.
- (Added: 27-Jun-2004 Hits: 5953 Rating: 2.33 Votes: 3 ) Rate It
DESIRE, Bar & Karaoke
- Address: 14/F, Pearl Oriental Tower, 225 Nathan Road, Jordan, Kowloon (MTR: Exit C1, Jordan Station)
- Tel: (852) 2762 0088
- E-mail: Desire4Men@gmail.com
- Hours: 8pm till 5am daily
- Visitors' Comments: The "Bowling Street" on their online map will be "Bowring Street" on the English signage.
- (Added: 1-Oct-2008 Hits: 2462 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 2 ) Rate It
GARAGE (Set Lunch & Bar)
- Address: G/F, 35 Peel Street, Central, Hong Kong
(between Hollywood Road and Gage Street near the Escalator)
- Tel: 2542-1488 or 2544-6432
- Hours: Mon-Sat: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
Set Lunch/Dinner: Noon-10pm
- Details: Restaurant and Bar
- (Added: 25-Sep-1998 Hits: 0 Rating: 3.60 Votes: 5 ) Rate It
Loft Bar De
- Address: 2/F 126-128 Lockhart Rd, Wanchai
(above the Hin Ho restaurant?)
- Tel: 2866-3268
- Details: Lesbian bar.
- (Added: 5-Aug-2003 Hits: 0 Rating: 1.33 Votes: 3 ) Rate It
NEW WALLY MATT LOUNGE
- Address: G/F, 5A Humphrey's Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon (MAP)
- Tel: 2721-2568
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: 5:00 pm - 4:00 am - Daily
Happy Hour: 5:00 - 10:00 pm
- Details: This is the remaining of the two Wally Matts founded by the owners of the previous one. This one is more like the original, with a more traditional pub format.
Also provides a free Internet search terminal!
- (Added: 25-Sep-1999 Hits: 21713 Rating: 4.98 Votes: 69 ) Rate It
- Address: 2/F., Universal House, 229 - 230 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai
- Tel: 2577-7027
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Hours: 8:30pm - 4am or 5am
- Details: They say they are "A new lesbian based bar in between Causeway Bay and Wan Chai!! A pretty spacious area with excellent Kareoke facilities. They also serve a wide range of beverages for memebers to enjoy!! The staff in the bar are very friendly therefore it is very worthwhile to visit and have a drink there!!!"
- Visitors' Comments: Note - since their website in on Facebook, you will have to have a Facebook login to view it. -Spode
- (Added: 1-Oct-2008 Hits: 1455 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1 ) Rate It
- Address: Basement, 1 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong
- Tel: 2868-1316
- Hours: Mon-Sat: 9:00 pm - 3:30 am
Sun: Closed unless Monday is a public holiday
Happy Hour: 9:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Cost: Thu: $80 after 10pm
Fri: $70 before 10pm, $110 after 10pm
Sat: $90 before 10pm, $180 after 10
- Visitors' Comments: I have been informed they no longer have a restaurant, so maybe there is now a place to sit and chat.
- (Added: 25-Sep-1998 Hits: 1809 Rating: 5.57 Votes: 70 ) Rate It
- Address: G/F, 7 - 9 Bristol Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong. (MAP)
"Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station exit D2 and turn right."
- Tel: 2723-2726
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: 5:00pm - 5am
Happy Hour: 5:00-10:00 pm
- Details: "Gay friendly. Happy Hours: 17:00 - 22:00. Buy 3 get 1 free except Saturday & Public Holiday's Eve."
"The main purpose of Tony's bar is offer the gay crowd in Hong Kong and Overseas visitor a warm and friendly bar to relax and meet new friends."
Includes an Internet access station.
- (Added: 17-Nov-2002 Hits: 4998 Rating: 3.83 Votes: 6 ) Rate It
- Address: LG/F 83-85 Hollywood Rd, Noho, Central. Hong Kong
Entrance on Aberdeen Street
- Tel: +852 2857 7683
- Fax: +852 2857 7583
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Hours: Monday-Saturday: 7pm-late.
- Activities: Wednesday night 'welcoming parties' for out-of-towners (free booze before 10:30pm!) and 'Men @ Ten' 2-4-1 drinks extended Happy Hour right up until midnight every Friday.
- Details: Opened Nov 2006 and "unsuprisingly became a huge success." They consider themselves to run an "Ultra hip gay bar for a predominantly gay male crowd- though some lesbians hang out there." A very nice bar with god music and friendly staff. Highl recommended by Spode.
- (Added: 24-Jul-2007 Hits: 4618 Rating: 6.09 Votes: 11 ) Rate It
VOX Cafe, Bar, Studio
- Address: G/F, 41-49 Aberdeen Street, Central, Hong Kong (MAP)
Just up the hill from Staunton Street, on the right [you need to keep walking a bit past the regular Soho scene].
- Tel: 2803-0322
- Hours: 3:00 pm - Late
Happy Hour: 6:00-9:00 pm
- Details: "An alternative in Soho." A very nice and comfortable bar with 4 tables inside and 1 outside, with some plants and screens. The lighting is fairly low. The staff are helpful and friendly. The coffee is so-so.
- (Added: 20-Aug-2000 Hits: 0 Rating: 4.40 Votes: 5 ) Rate It
- Address: 1/F, 30-32 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong
- Tel: 2868-6102
- Hours: Tue-Sun: 7:00 pm - 1:30 am
- Details: This is the old Propaganda Club location, and the inside is almost the same as before.
- (Added: 25-Mar-1999 Hits: 0 Rating: 5.69 Votes: 58 ) Rate It
Disclaimer: I cannot guarantee that all the information available here is current or correct, although I have done my best to make it so. Also please keep in mind that I am not affiliated with any of these sites or businesses in any way.
Pages Updated On: 3-Nov-2012 - 10:04:50
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.
© Edward Spodick